8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
within the next couple weeks im going to be purchacing the jrsc for my 07 fg2 and yes i know it gets the reflash for it but the guy im getting to install it has some maps that he got from aguy who alrdy has it and is pushing close to 300whp so he says but idont think its gonna be that much. but neway what i wanting to know is which is better to tune with the E-manage or the FIC?

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
since when can the JRSC be tuned???

the emanage is for Greddy Turbo kits.

Which FIC are you thinking of getting? The AEM FIC comes with one of the turbo kits (I think itt's the swift racing kit)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes i know the emanage is for greddy turbo.. yea the AEM FIC.. well im guessing what he is talking about is like fuel maps and basic tuning because im pretty sure the reflash from hondata sets everything else up.. ill have to talk to him more just getting a idea on which is easier to use since im the one whos paying and using it.

·
Registered
8,668 Posts
EMU does more, but the F/IC is the one that changes the O2 signal. The new F/IC does a bunch more stuff but it hasn't been validated on the K20Z3 yet.

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
since when can the JRSC be tuned???

the emanage is for Greddy Turbo kits.

Which FIC are you thinking of getting? The AEM FIC comes with one of the turbo kits (I think itt's the swift racing kit)
nope, the swift kit isnt even out, lol but they are gonna use haltech, its TSI that uses FIC and i believe AJP is at this point as well. As far as which is better, there is an easy answer to that, which one of the 2 does your tuner know best?? If he uses FIC all the time then emanage is gonna be a ***** to tune, and the same thing goes for if he is used to EMU......

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
very good point ill have to see cuz im pretty sure hes never used either mostly done stuff with older civics. ill ask him which one his friend has that alrdy has the same setup..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts