8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok iv searched and compared a few header's but im not to sure what to go with. im stuck between Vibrant w/ HFC or possibly Strup. i know that the vib w/hfc will add about 4-6 more hp or somthing like over non HFC but is it worth the money to spend on vib w/hfc or should i go with strup.
also i have a CT engeneering cat back and X-style intake with un-modded veins and fujita filter.
all feedback welcom thanks for any help i can get :wheee:

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yea iv heard of a few bad batches of strup headers, but id rather go with strup over dc because of quality but with Vib w/hfc would it make better power? i havent seen any Vib w/hfc pared up with ct eng exhaust

·
Banned
3,234 Posts
the vibrant without the high flow cat gets 7-9 more HP than the one with the cat OP. research man. Mother of all questions with race headers thread.

you live in a place with stric emissions then get the HFC vibrant header. without stric emissions i'd say DC/strup/Vibrant w/o HFC/buddyclub.

DC=best bang for the buck(new batch)
strup=better build quality than DC(still money friendly)
Vibrant w/o HFC=next best thing w/ better collector.
Buddy club=good quality and good power
SSR=excellent build and power
Hytech=Best header you'll find for the car(True Race header)

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
the vibrant without the high flow cat gets 7-9 more HP than the one with the cat OP. research man. Mother of all questions with race headers thread.

you live in a place with stric emissions then get the HFC vibrant header. without stric emissions i'd say DC/strup/Vibrant w/o HFC/buddyclub.

DC=best bang for the buck(new batch)
strup=better build quality than DC(still money friendly)
Vibrant w/o HFC=next best thing w/ better collector.
Buddy club=good quality and good power
SSR=excellent build and power
Hytech=Best header you'll find for the car(True Race header)
ahhh thank you for clearing that up i thought that the HFC added 4-8 more hp over non cat.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.