• FD2 (Gunmetal)

Votes: 29 42.6%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im kinda tossed between the two.....which wheel do you like better....My current set up or the Newer Gunmetal CTR wheels...I DUNNO :hyper:

Mike

My current.....

or these in Gunmetal *NOT WHITE*

·
VIP Member
12,350 Posts
I personally like the ones you have now. However, if you are selling them I can meet you at Niagara this Sept :p

·
faptasic... pew pew pew
58,558 Posts
truflip said:
I personally like the ones you have now. However, if you are selling them I can meet you at Niagara this Sept :p
mine. i've been talking to him about it in the vip area. :p plus you could get them in canada from a person with a csx-s

i hate to say it (cause i want them) but i do like your current set up more

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i'd like to see ACTUAL LIFE SHOTS of the 07 CTR wheels & make a choice.....they have a pic of them on a Fiji Color, but its an animation prototype.....may look like ass in person

·
Premium Member
64,413 Posts
CrackThatTec45 said:
you guys have the CSX, why you want these?.....not rare anymore lol :thumb:
no one wants to sell them though and the dealer price is ridiculous.:eek:mg:

I can't really pic but the setup you have now is sweet but so are the other wheels.:thumb:

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
I'd stay with what you have. I'm sure that's not what you want to hear, otherwise you wouldn't have started this thread, but for what the new CTR rims cost, they look too much like the HFP wheels.

·
VIP Member
12,350 Posts
CrackThatTec45 said:
you guys have the CSX, why you want these?.....not rare anymore lol :thumb:
Randy is not selling his, so I gotta find someone else :p
And like he said, dealer price for them is ridiculous :(
Plus I wanna rock em and say "OMG GUYS! I got crackthattec's wheels!" ;)

I still like them better then the new CTR rims :thumb:

·
Premium Member
5,368 Posts
Hey I love the new wheels. You can always count on that.

But have you seen the picture of the guy who powdercoated the 18" HFP's white? They look AMAZINGLY similar.

·
Scrodums
9,486 Posts
Personally, I like the way your Euro CTR wheels look. I remember sickyute posting GT Motoring had told him the FD2 wheels have an offset of 60mm. You'll have to run spacers. :xyxnervou

Tim said:
But have you seen the picture of the guy who powdercoated the 18" HFP's white? They look AMAZINGLY similar.
Do you have a link? I think those would look smashing! That's actually quite an idea considering the HFP wheels aren't too expensive for poor students such as myself.

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
I like your current wheels but I think i like the more simple design of the newer CTR wheels in gunmetal.

My vote would be for the newer CTR wheels!

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Tim said:
Hey I love the new wheels. You can always count on that.

werent they in the FS Section? thats my thing....i think they look like the HFP's a little too much :xyxnervou

1 - 20 of 66 Posts