8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i was thinking about red. but since all the si's have black interiors and teh red gauges.. im wondering what color this is since si has 3 blues

also anyone know if you can request the DX dash with the SI ? or maybe request blue gauges? hope someone wants to trade cause i dont want red :(

·
Registered
436 Posts
fiji blue

·
Banned
325 Posts
And no, you cant special order gauge colors, i already tried, they are RED for the Si, and Blue for everyone else.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so that is fiji blue. tiss wut my 7th gen is. i wasnt sure if i wanted fiji again. that doesnt look anything like my vics color. are we sure?

who knows a girl may want red who got a dx or something...

·
Registered
81 Posts
Looks good man, yeh I bet once this SI rolls out, tons of aftermarket stuff will be out within a month. Those OEM fog lights? How will the headlights be darken like that, black film?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
head light su can et covers for usualy after a bit. but yes i would use film untill people figure dout how to black them out etc.

heres a secondary pic. i had some chanes done. black hood instead of CF and i had the roof done and teh handles shaved. is this not the hottest car? cant wait to make mine like this

are we sure that fiji blue.d oesnt look like it to me :|

1 - 8 of 8 Posts