8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a red FA5. I want to paint the grill black or should i order the black stock si grill? You think the midnight black grill will look ok? Honda is chargen 78 bucks for the piece?

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
i'd paint it your desired "black" color ... if i'm not mistaken, then nighthawk black color has blue specles in it (someone correct me if i'm wrong) ... although they arent super noticeable unless your looking up close, i dunno how it would jive lol

·
Registered
385 Posts
my 09 crystal black pearl FG1 has crazy amounts of blue and silver speckles in it.

not a fan, but it still looks nice.

·
Registered
5,662 Posts
I bought mine cause I felt it would look better then painting myself. I think it looks fine not that many sparkles in mine

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so after work i went to go look at the midnight black pearl and I seen a habanero red si with the black grill....crazy lol....looks ok really didnt see much specs in it

·
Registered
5,662 Posts
so after work i went to go look at the midnight black pearl and I seen a habanero red si with the black grill....crazy lol....looks ok really didnt see much specs in it
you really cant tell everyone who has seen mine thinks it black..you have to look closely and I actually think it looks good.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts