·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
which trim level are u getting/want?

·
Registered
321 Posts
The Si but I'm going to wait until after winter at least. Gotta sell the RSX-S first. :( I like the nose of the RSX-S better, but I'm sure I'll get to like the Civic's front (after a few clean body kits come out).

Might even wait until next year to see if anything else catches my eye or to see how many "bugs" or problems are reported with the first batch of Si's. Gotta stop the impulse buying. :)

·
Registered
81 Posts
I still can't make up mind on colors, but any idea if the Navi can play regular DVD's? It says it loads DVD Navigation Discs.

·
Registered
106 Posts
no it does not play movies

it loads DVD navigation discs... as you said... which are not movies, I assume that's what you meant because both movies on DVD and navigation files on DVD are 'regular DVDs'

·
Registered
81 Posts
Is the extra cost for a Navi worth it, for the same price I can probably get an Alpine DVD Head Unit with Navi?

·
Registered
241 Posts
i like the lx cause it has more features then the 05 lx, but i like the ex cause it actually has a trunk popper, outside temp, and other cool stuff like that, o cant forget 4 wheels discs, so either an lx then take some features from the ex later on, or an ex even though i dont really want the sunroof

·
Registered
106 Posts
4 wheel disc is a biggy, if I didn't have negative equity in my trade I would have waited for an EX to come in.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Any idea if theres going to be Brembo brakes for the SI? or unnamed brakes?

·
STIG: a tamed race driver
1,630 Posts
'06 LX sedan with auto tranny for me. I have no need for speed in this car, it's just a convienacne car. Speed is why I have a GSR

·
STIG: a tamed race driver
1,630 Posts
iwu said:
4 wheel disc is a biggy, if I didn't have negative equity in my trade I would have waited for an EX to come in.
I had negative equity... sucks, but I'm still saving money in long run.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts