8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 321 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Who is game to do a nice short drive out to Bartlet Lake and take some pictures of our cars and then head back for some chow??

I will set up a time and place, "probably" on the weekend since most people work during the week? Depending on where people live I will try and make the meeting spot in the "middle" and I'll bring a decent digital camera. SicBoY perhaps you and your "cats" will wanna roll hmm? Definitely ABCivic too!

Oh yeah?? Are there any dang do-it-yourself car washes in east mesa? jeebus....

Holla

-Fett

·
Registered
250 Posts
Oh yeah?? Are there any dang do-it-yourself car washes in east mesa? jeebus....

Holla

-Fett
Lol, Fett never even crossed my mind. I usually just wash my car in the driveway and the kids on my street come by and help..I don't know why but they like to help wash my car.

I will keep my eyes open and let you know if I see one.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Lol, Fett never even crossed my mind. I usually just wash my car in the driveway and the kids on my street come by and help..I don't know why but they like to help wash my car.

I will keep my eyes open and let you know if I see one.
I think I know why they all help you wash your car. Hell I'll be happy to come wash your car for you if you wash mine. :) Hehe...

I don't really have access to a hose where I live. :p

·
Registered
250 Posts
I think I know why they all help you wash your car. Hell I'll be happy to come wash your car for you if you wash mine. :) Hehe...

I don't really have access to a hose where I live. :p
I don't like to wash cars.

:dancing:It's actually supposed to rain this weekend :dancing:

Oh guess what I actually noticed a do it yourself carwash today. It is on Power and University(I think) right next to Famous Sams.

1 - 20 of 321 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.