8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive been looking into installing one for sometime, id like to put in the extra money and get a short shifter and upgrade the bushings from what i hear ill like it, smoother 3rd gear at all would be a huge +
ive prty much settled on getting the comptech one since everyone on here seems to enjoy it from reading the threads. but im not sure what brand of the bushings i should get
ive only really seen these corsport ones
http://www.corsportusa.com/store/catalog/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=6&products_id=1605
and u have to order either 06 or 07? or they both work? because corsport has 2 seperate products listed for each year..
any good places i can get a good price on the comptech ss would help to

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
Comptech is back in business so you should be able to order form them. The shifter bushing are apparently different from the 06 to 07. From the looks of your username I would suggest you order the 07 bushing kit.

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
02civicsi said:
Comptech is back in business so you should be able to order form them. The shifter bushing are apparently different from the 06 to 07. From the looks of your username I would suggest you order the 07 bushing kit.
yea 07, ill make sure and specify that thanks, and i was looking at the twm ss kits too, people seem to either have comptech or the twm so i guess u cant go wrong either way

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
one of our site sponsers : Excelerate are getting a bunch of comptech stuff in, but i think they're still waiting for the comptech ss's. If u pm them they can drop ship it to u straight from comptech or u can wait till they get some in stock and it'll be cheaper i think. GL.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts