8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My SI is pretty new, but I'm already addicted to modding :wheee: I just installed the HFP suspension last sunday, now I'm already giddy and impatient about my next mod.

What would you guys recommend should be my next performance mod? Experienced modders out there, what is the best bang for buck mod?

For aesthetic upgrade, I'm thinking HID kit, yellow fog, mugen visor, and tint some time during the next couple months:dance:

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
there is a reason I/H/E is such a famous acronym in the modding world its the usual 3 step initial mods most due to upgrade performance.

Intake
Header
Exhaust

other than that - Tints, Drop, Rims

there you go thats a few thousand in mods

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
there is a reason I/H/E is such a famous acronym in the modding world its the usual 3 step initial mods most due to upgrade performance.

Intake
Header
Exhaust

:yeahthat: once u do that then u can figure out where to go from there.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Intake
Header
Exhaust

Interesting...thanks:thumb:

I think I'll start off with the intake. Maybe an AEM or Injen CAI

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
261 Posts
oh snap! yeah that's a scary thought lol, especially since I live in Richmond (under sea level surrounded by dikes)

Maybe injen SRI then, they sound sweeter too. Haven't decided between CAI or SRI yet, I haven't been able to find legible charts yet.
Get the Injen SRI. I have one and love it. For a DD, you don't want to have to worry about the risk of hydrolock, and it just gives you peace of mind knowing that although you may be sacrificing 2-3 (at the most) hp from a CAI, you won't be needed a motor rebuild/swap if you accidentally hit some deep water.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts