8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for some lugs (Skunk2, etc.) something below $100, anyone know a good website/sponsor to order a set?

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
wheel lugs? didnt even know skunk2 made them... i am sporting muteki lug nuts... they look nice, come with a key, made in japan and are forged. buy them from one of our sponsors, tunerz image

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Undispu7ed said:
jlbmotorsports.com

Mutegi lug nuts for $35 shipped. Any color. If you want to get them for like $20 something dollars shipped from there, shoot me a PM.
i got mine for 30 shipped from our sponsor tunerz image... it was an ebay auction though, but pretty sure they will sell to you for the same price. but for 20$ thats a good deal.

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
Undispu7ed said:
jlbmotorsports.com

Mutegi lug nuts for $35 shipped. Any color. If you want to get them for like $20 something dollars shipped from there, shoot me a PM.
Are you running those lugs on your OEM wheels?

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
Just had to ask because I've seen a couple of members running aftermarket lugs on OEM wheels. Which wheels are you looking to get?

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
02civicsi said:
Just had to ask because I've seen a couple of members running aftermarket lugs on OEM wheels. Which wheels are you looking to get?
Are you asking me or Undispu7ed? :box:

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
Undispu7ed said:
They fit okay on OEM wheels. Just make sure you get the right thread patch.
It's not a question of if the lugs will screw onto the studs but the seat of the lugs engaging the studholes. OEM lugs are "ball" type but aftermarket lugs are "acorn" therefore when they enagage the studhole the face of the lug does not make full contact with the studholes. If you were to take one(aftermarket) & torque it down then remove it there would be a ring where the lug "dug" into the studhole of the wheel because the lugnut didn't seat correctly.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts