8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the kendall are and looking for a place to lower my car. I refuse to go to JR electronics and Power wheels. Any other suggestions?

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Anyone know a place in Central Florida too, id be willing to drive to Tampa also if the price is right. Creative Tuning in Winter Garden, Florida (central) lowered my car once, I watched him....he didn't do a good job. My springs pop and creak all the time, im pretty sure its because he did something wrong, he even told me I didn't have bump stops after it clearly said to cut them on the instructions.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well i ended up going to Power Wheels. I had heard some complaints about them from a friend at first but i decided to give them a shot. they charged $170 to install and it took about 2 hours. Power wheels is located on 93rd and Bird road. JR is literally right next to power wheels. I wouldn't recommend JR Electronics to anyone because their customer service is HORRIBLE. One of the Fat dudes that is part owner is a ******* ****. Excuse my language but that place sucks! I had to go to the Better Business Bureau after a bad experience. Power Wheels > JR

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Anyone know a place in Central Florida too, id be willing to drive to Tampa also if the price is right. Creative Tuning in Winter Garden, Florida (central) lowered my car once, I watched him....he didn't do a good job. My springs pop and creak all the time, im pretty sure its because he did something wrong, he even told me I didn't have bump stops after it clearly said to cut them on the instructions.
Correction......new springs installed... noise everything gone! Creative Tuning did good. $120 for the install

1 - 11 of 11 Posts