8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sup guys i remember seeing on ebay before they had the hfp unpainted lip kit for 400 bucks shipped, does anyone have a link to this? or does anyone know where i can get a front lip for my sedan thats unpainted or crazy cheap i dont feel like forking out 300 bills but at this rate that looks like my only option.

·
Premium Member
9,414 Posts
if thats the case then get a front end conversion..

but i dont think that when they were on ebay the were dirt cheap. it was only like $70 cheaper, and then i would worry about fitment, because im not sure that they are the exact same as the hfp

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well front end conver is like 1500 bucks min. i wanted unpainted front lip to save money not to spend money.

and it was 400 bucks for the whole hfp lip kit unpainted and it wasnt shitty fiberglass it was actually legit.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^^ hey thanks a lot man yea it was sorta like that cept it wasnt fiberglass but still a good find and i emailed the dude to see if i can get just the front lip cause that would be fine with me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.