8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 40 of 329 Posts

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Just got my springs installed by dedonderosa and I couldnt be any happier. Didn't take long at all even though he ran into a few problems that my car had due to previous accidents..

Theyre looking great right now and there were no problems after the install minus a bit of adjustment that got them just right.

+1 rep :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
hey called you back yesterday and left you a vm.... i guess were playing phone tag... yea we can schedule a date to put your new goodies in.. thats no prob... talk to you soon..

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
bock automotive in pequannock good price and he does alot of custom high performace work on everything. price is resonable, if interested pm me

·
Registered
7,229 Posts
you can bring it to our shop.. crazy horse racing/ winter auto repair. we just moved from south amboy to robbinsville. our head mechanic is the best ive ever seen. we have done work for magazines such as muscle mustangs and fast fords and super chevy magazine. i used to own a 07 fg2 and done all mods to it myself ( intake. dcrh, exhaust, springs, HFP kit, etc...) until it got flooded and totalled. i do know a decent amount about these cars so it would be in safe hands. we do very clean work and it gets done right. any questions give me a call at 908- 420- 2200

we do everything from custom work, to basic installs, and repairs.

21 - 40 of 329 Posts