8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

321 - 329 of 329 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
I can vouch for dedonderosa he does great work and knows these 8th gens like the back of his hand. Helped me out with a ton of installs. Good prices and great work. I definitely recommend shooting him a PM!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm looking for someone to make make sure that my Rear Cambers in my 07 civic were installed correctly. My rear tires were cupping (according to an oil change place) and I came across the posts suggesting the Specialty Products Company 67470 Rear Camber as a replacement.

Over the weekend, I bought them and had a local mechanic install them for me. When I took the car to get aligned today, I had the shop tell me they wouldn't touch my car because the cambers were not factory made.

So, I could use a little help with a shop or someone that may be able to check them for me and make any adjustments. I'm not a mechanic and I just try to do what I can but keep running into issues with this car.

If you can help or give me any advice, I would appreciate it.

Please PM.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Anyone help me out with custom 3.5 cai intake and battery relocate for kraftwerks civic si? Can provide parts for intake from silicon intake.com just need a solution for relocating battery.

·
Registered
15 Posts
damn wish I looked here before I moved to Cali.. Got some install work at CLM Motorsports in Woodbridge before I left. Knowledgable guys. I believe that 8sec AWD EG is at that shop

321 - 329 of 329 Posts