8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

281 - 300 of 329 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Thanks to civic tech, they got my race header and rear mount installed, extremely helpful and answered all my questions.

I plan on bringing all my future installs to them, HIGHLY recommend you all to head over to their shop if you need anything on an 8th gen put in.

Thanks again guys!

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Thanks to civic tech, they got my race header and rear mount installed, extremely helpful and answered all my questions.

I plan on bringing all my future installs to them, HIGHLY recommend you all to head over to their shop if you need anything on an 8th gen put in.

Thanks again guys!
Thank you very much for the kind words! It was nice getting to meet you, now stop getting in my way!!! lol.

·
Registered
6 Posts
If anyone needs their fenders shaved, send me a text at 516-375-7899 or email [email protected]

Just to give you an idea of what shaving the fenders look like... This is from Juan aka 2010CivicSiFa5 at 8thCivic.com with Black Chrome RPF1's 18x9 +35, 215/40-18 tires slammed on coils. As you can see, it keeps the OEM look from the outside but has added clearance on the inside.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
If anyone needs their fenders shaved, send me a text at 516-375-7899 or email [email protected]

Just to give you an idea of what shaving the fenders look like... This is from Juan aka 2010CivicSiFa5 at 8thCivic.com with Black Chrome RPF1's 18x9 +35, 215/40-18 tires slammed on coils. As you can see, it keeps the OEM look from the outside but has added clearance on the inside.

looks sick!

also thanks for hooking me up with the fender work!im very happy with it

281 - 300 of 329 Posts