8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I just bought a 2006 Civic Si and I am looking and doing some mods to it but everything on this forum is in the US so I am wondering where I could get stuff in the GTA area.

I would be looking for CF Hood and trunk, Coilovers, Rims/tires and maybe a front lip. Also, where do you get HFP parts? Just any Honda dealership?

So if anybody could help, that would be great.

Thanks

· Registered
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can do a track day but I first have to get possession of the car. Ok, well I guess I will snoop around more until I find a place most of you all go to to get parts. Thanks

· They Call me Kobe!
11,510 Posts
Oh yeah, Is the Pacific mall a decent place to get stuff?
Pacific Mall is a decent place to buy things. ive been there a couple of times to look a prices for car mods. some of their price are still pricey but are a bit cheaper then other places. and some big things you must look for is they will try to rip you off sometimes as much as possible. dunno how to explain that but i heard it from my friend. also some of their stuff could be fake as well so keep that in watch.

BE is one of the best places you can buy parts in Toronto. they reply fast and give you the best services available. you should definitely check them out.

· Registered
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes I did. I am sure you know who I am as I don't change my name forum to forum. I am pretty sure I know who you are also, White 3 hatch, now a white civic si, right?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.