8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have a clue where i can get a new primary and secondary o2 sensor for my 06 SI?!? im tired of running around with fouled up sensors, CEL, and more than likely running little rich because of it. If anyone has a clue that'd be great dealership wants over $100 for each just for the part

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
anyone have a clue where i can get a new primary and secondary o2 sensor for my 06 SI?!? im tired of running around with fouled up sensors, CEL, and more than likely running little rich because of it. If anyone has a clue that'd be great dealership wants over $100 for each just for the part

HondaAutomotiveParts.com

You need # 16 & # 17. Your welcome.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
your local autparts store, checkers pepboys autozone will carry them, so will eBay, as well as those OEM honda parts stores on the web.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
not a single napa autozone or pepboys within 10 miles carries them there arent even part numbers listed on their comps. and none on ebay

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
If you're not crafty at figuring out which wires connect to which, soldering etc, stick with OEM parts, plug-in and go.

·
Registered
562 Posts
the 08 si comes with a WB?

i used to have an ep3 and I know it came with a WB sensor from the factory, does the 2008 SI sedan does as well?

the reason I ask I that I have an innovative LC-1 and I want to know if I need it in the SI or not

·
Registered
555 Posts
What CEL are you getting? I'm getting a CEL saying my primary oxygen sensor's circuit is malfunctioning or something along those lines... I can't remember the exact description right now. I kinow I'm running rich on my Greddy turbo w/base map.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts