8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, does anyone know where to get an 8th gen set of HFP suspension in Canada, better yet the Toronto area. They only places I can seem to find it are in the US and it would cost way too much in shipping a duty costs to get it over here.

·
Registered
492 Posts
You could try contacting TorontoHondaparts.com.

You could also build something very similar using Koni STR.T shocks (or any aftermarket shock of your choosing) and Tein H-Tech springs, or Eibach pro kit.

Something like that would get you a set up very similar to HFP if that is what you are after.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was hoping for something I could buy that I would not need to assemble and source all parts for. The ones on the car are dead so I don't really want to reuse the boots top hats etc..

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
I was hoping for something I could buy that I would not need to assemble and source all parts for. The ones on the car are dead so I don't really want to reuse the boots top hats etc..

I would talk to the suspension expert redshift chris on this site and get one of his kits prices are good. In your case the htechs +koni oranges for sure. You will love them.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I might just try and put them together over here. I did attempt to order a set from redshift but the $180 shipping plus the duty cost pretty much make this more expensive than what I can buy in Canada.

·
Registered
492 Posts
If you provide the parts I am sure any shop will assemble them for minimal cost. I plan to do the same come spring when KONI shocks go on sale.

You could move up to a coilover like BC Racing, Megan racing since they have top hats included.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have 4 koni sports fronts from an amazon deal so if you are looking to go that route give me a shout. I can't even find a stock set of suspension for a good price at this point. I might just get koni str.t and dropping stock springs on them

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have 4 koni sports fronts from an amazon deal so if you are looking to go that route give me a shout. I can't even find a stock set of suspension for a good price at this point. I might just get koni str.t and dropping stock springs on them
I have a stock Si suspension that I would be willing to part ways with. It most likely needs two shocks but other than that I have everything.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts