8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Damn... nevermind.

I figured they would have had their own website set up that I just couldn't find for some reason. I guess not....

I probably should have mentioned that was more along the lines of what I was looking for instead of looking like a complete noob haha

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Those are the best 3 right there. I've seen better prices on Majestic and H&A, sometimes they run specials, than on CollegeHills, no offense to the site sponsor. I'm looking to purchase an HFP muffler here pretty soon.

·
Registered
201 Posts
college hills honda is very good..., just ordered from them for fit parts for our other ride.
I also live in Jax, need to update my profile here. Go JAGS this weekend, it will be a miracle if the refs don't give them a pass interference call on every Tom Brady throw that the Jags stop.

On a side note I don't see a whole lot of Si's around here considering the size of the town, so if you're like me your car gets some attention, though always dealing with haters and wannabes trying to race me or tailgate me or something like that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.