8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I seen it around on the forum and found out that it is from a acura csx but where can I order one with out paying an arm and a leg

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
well your only choice is either try to find it on ebay (kinda hard) or buy from a canadian dealer. or you can search for wrecked csx's and get the part out of there.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Yea I was looking for one 2 because at the garage I work at there's been a lot of thefts and break ins...I wanna hide my ipod and glasses in the bin...how much do they usually go for?

·
Banned
6,259 Posts
I've always been curious about this. I wish we could just take that part somehow without replacing the whole center console. I guess I MIGHT do mine when I rip my center console apart anyway.

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
I've always been curious about this. I wish we could just take that part somehow without replacing the whole center console. I guess I MIGHT do mine when I rip my center console apart anyway.
you can do that. the only thing is the csx sliding doors have a chrome piece on the handle. so you can get just the front part but it may bother you after awhile. one day i will get it, but i will get both just because i am anal like that

·
Banned
6,259 Posts
you can do that. the only thing is the csx sliding doors have a chrome piece on the handle. so you can get just the front part but it may bother you after awhile. one day i will get it, but i will get both just because i am anal like that

Where can you get just the part that we would need? I might do that for now and get the other part later if I don't end up overlaying the whole thing anyway.

·
Registered
10,259 Posts
I think it's neat to have the sliding door on there but for $80?

I dunno... I guess if I had an Ipod that I didn't want in view it may be worth the extra little security.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Can someone post a link to the write-up on this mod? I can't find it... :scratches:

Also, Topplayer said it has chrome on the handle, and a few of you mentioned "getting both". Is there a replacement for the cupholder's door with chrome on the handle? Can someone post the parts numbers for both of these?

EDIT:: found the link: http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/inte...-center-console-storage-bin-sliding-door.html

Part number for the bin cover in front of the gear shift: 77295-SNR-C51ZB

But is there a replacement "door" for the cupholders with a chrome strip?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts