8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wuz up ppl I new to texas and wanted to know if yall want to get a meet going every sunday at this lil places here in arlington tx I am from los angeles and over we have the meets at in and out saw that they are gonna have one open here pretty soon so who's all down to has the meets every sunday I would be looking foward to this if everybody is down for it . It will be family frendly cuz me my self have two kids so let's do this texas !!! :dance::dance::vtec:

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was thinking maybe every sunday at the back of smashburgers like at 8 and as soon as they open the in and out on the service road of i20 between matlock and cooper we could all move there and have a family meet

·
Registered
584 Posts
Import scene isn't so great here trust me lol. There's a few like meets on beach street but there's a bunch of kids there rev'ing n stuff burnouts loud music etc.... Some grown ups there tho. Its every Saturday night around 9ish.

·
Registered
584 Posts
To be honest there needs to be a organized leader... Like to plan stuff out like time location etc.... Thats what we need someone who is a leader... Sorry i dont fit that description lol.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey well if we get enogh ppl to be down for the meets ill be the leader yeah we had that type of ppl where I come from but what we end up doing was banding them from the meets period so let me know guys ill be down to start something here in the dfw

·
Registered
83 Posts
I think it would be cool to have meets I'm not so sure about every sunday. Its hard enough to get meets to together monthly. Good luck hopefully it works out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts