8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a little late to be looking to go on a vacation, I know, but this is the only time available my b/f and I have! I live in SE Michigan (near Detroit) and I'm looking for something no more than a 5 hour drive from us. I had an idea of going to NW side of the state to the Sleeping Bear Dunes or to Niagara Falls. Any other suggestions? I don't know if there's anything cool to the south of me. Preferably something nature-y (no big cities).

·
Registered
5,361 Posts
zenith931 said:
It's a little late to be looking to go on a vacation, I know, but this is the only time available my b/f and I have! I live in SE Michigan (near Detroit) and I'm looking for something no more than a 5 hour drive from us. I had an idea of going to NW side of the state to the Sleeping Bear Dunes or to Niagara Falls. Any other suggestions? I don't know if there's anything cool to the south of me. Preferably something nature-y (no big cities).
Manhattan FTW!

"no big cities"- damnit

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CHRIS said:
Manhattan FTW!

"no big cities"- damnit
I've been to Manhattan! It's pretty cool there, but it's not a place you can really "relax," yanno? It's such a busy atmosphere!

inyong1988 said:
come to Virginia.
That's quite a drive! But where, specifically?

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
inyong1988 said:
not really...just come...ill set up a mini meet for you. :biggrin:
Yeah, Cozumel is too pricey.

Where in VA did you have in mind, inyong? I heard VA is nice.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Good to see you guys worked through your "talk". :thumb:

As far as places to go up there...... :iough:
Gonna have to bust out my map.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
tennisfan16 said:
i can provide a plane ticket to oklahoma, with a free room, for zenith only
:laughing: :laughing: Unfortunately there isn't much in OK except... uhh.... ok, there's nothing in OK. :eek:hsnap:

8thgenuser said:
You can come out to Cali. It's not a 5-hour drive though. BTW, you can leave the BF at home. :giggle:
I have an ex in CA, you're not him, are you? :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts