8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm at a loss at where I should go next with my car. Below are my currents mods:

Engine/Performance Modifications
AEM SRI Intake
Vibrant Header w/ HFC
Vibrant Catback exaust
DIY JDM Red Valve Cover
Mugen Oil Cap
Type R Dipstick
Corsport Shortshifter
Corsport Shifter Bushings
P2R Throttle Body Spacer
P2R TBS Gasket
P2R IMG
YoSpeed Battery Tiedown
Sungold Metallic Powder Coated IM
Hondata FlashPro

Wheel/Suspension Upgrades
Tein S-Tech Springs
Skunk 2 Rear Camber Arms
18x8 Work VS-XX
Red Painted Calipers
Muteki SR45 Lugs

Exterior Modifications
8000k Hid Lowbeams
2500k Nokya Fogs
8000k HIR DRL
Seibon VISS Carbonfiber Hood
Seibon Carbonfiber Trunk
35% Tint

Interior Modifications
Graphics Xpressions Steering Wheel Overlay
Type R Shift Knob
Type R Shiftboot

I.C.E
Alpine CDA-9886
DDC6.5 Components
RE Audio 800.2v3
RE Audio DE4000v3
PSI Car Audio P1 - Custom 12"

I'm looking at NST pullies.. but then I don't know where to go... any ideas?

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Do you have a video of the vibranat hfc header w/ cat back? That's wha i'd like to do but dont want it supa loud. Due suede door fabric, clutch?

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do you have a video of the vibranat hfc header w/ cat back? That's wha i'd like to do but dont want it supa loud. Due suede door fabric, clutch?
YouTube - 07 Civic Si - Vibrant Header w/ HFC, Vibrant Cat-back, CAI

I made that vid last year I think. I wish I had a sound clip of going through the tunnels on the turnpike in PA down by harrisburg.

honestly, under daily driving I don't think it's very loud at all. ya, its louder than stock, but not like the bumblebee fart cannon. At upper rpm's it really screams and sounds amazing.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
umm id say hfp lip kits (front and rear maybe even sides) and some good coils skunk 2 pro-c/ buddy club n+ spec just my taste

·
Registered
487 Posts
^ i was gonna say work on your suspension and lip kits...the skunk2 pro S is also a good sytem..Im happy with it...maybe projector headlights if you like them...I wonder how the odyssey gold H emblem on the back would look with those rims?? You could just save for sc or turbo if your into forced induction or start upgrading your internals if you have flashpro...or Nitrous...my 2 cents

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
why does everyone want hfp lips? I did when i first got my car but now, hell everyone has them. why be like everyone else? its nice to see a nicely modded car (like mac2118's) without the same lip kit 98% of the people here have.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I was a bit tempted to sell the car and buy a Z4.. but I'd rather get out of the apt and save for a house.. slowly....

I do want to go turbo later on down the road, but performance right now is fine for all I do right now. I am planning on skunk2 coilovers, just waiting a bit before I do.

Lip kit? I was thinking about getting one when I bought the car. Then I thought I was going with the bodykit route. I later found out that the majority of the bodykits I look at look like ****. The only one that interests me is the touren kit.. but I dont' know if I want to spend the money on a bodykit, then another 1200 to get it painted and installed. I can get the full lipkit installed from honda for 1000 (a good friend of mine is the parts manager ;) ) I worry that there will be a color difference between the '07 and the new paint on the kit. I did 45 min of highway driving to and from work for almost 2 years with this car, and now since I switched jobs is pretty much rural city driving 5 miles each way. I do have tiny rock chips on the front bumper that are only noticible if you look at it up close; that's what makes me iffy on the lip. although, after awhile the lip will start to look more and more like the rest of the bumper... haha..

·
Registered
8,756 Posts
I dunno, if you're hard pressed to think of what to mod next, maybe you don't need to mod anymore =P Like you said, you can now save on the house. Doesn't sound like a shabby plan.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.