8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well so i was just wondering where i shud and shud not put up stickers on my car. i dont want to be caught slippin in the streets being called a RICER so i just wanted to know. my thoughts were always the back center and the corner of the hood. or wherever it would look nice and my car would easily stand out (the good way)
so any advice would work.

·
Banned
2,208 Posts
Seriously, everything is considered ricer nowadays... It used to be that stickers of brands you don't have on your car was ricer but now any kind of stickers will consider you a ricer. I'm beginning to hear from other Volk owners that TE-37s are the ricer wheels of the Volks. Come on now, guys!

·
Banned
4,080 Posts
no it's just your definition u use within your head.

I have see no shame in calling urself a ricer.

A ricer's car

and then this is just a pos...

Think about it, the people who invented the ricer term is the eurocar drivers and the muscle car owners. When inventing the term, i highly doubt any of them could distinguish between the POS's and actual decent cars.

·
Banned
4,080 Posts
i mean, u have rice cars, euro cars and muscle cars.

i'll have my S15 soon, just waiiit..... I'll proudly call my self riceboy, i'll even put that on my numplate

i hate S13 and 14's though, there are so many around and they look traaashy

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
put them where YOU want to put them ... its YOUR car lol ... dont worry about what other people will think about 'em ... i have a few stickers on my windshield (from our sponsor, graffixpressions), 1 below my fogs on my hfp lip, and then a few on the side of my car from the products i have purchased ... doesnt bother me one bit what people think of my car as long as I am satisfied and happy with they way it looks

·
Banned
2,208 Posts
i mean, u have rice cars, euro cars and muscle cars.

i'll have my S15 soon, just waiiit..... I'll proudly call my self riceboy, i'll even put that on my numplate

i hate S13 and 14's though, there are so many around and they look traaashy
I've seen some pretty clean koukis though around my area, lol.

So its okay to be a ricer if you know on your mind that you're a ricer?

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
put them where YOU want to put them ... its YOUR car lol ... dont worry about what other people will think about 'em ... i have a few stickers on my windshield (from our sponsor, graffixpressions), 1 below my fogs on my hfp lip, and then a few on the side of my car from the products i have purchased ... doesnt bother me one bit what people think of my car as long as I am satisfied and happy with they way it looks
take pride in being rice, we drive civics
good advice. thankz.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Its rice if you have more stickers than performance mods.
tru if your referring to "performance" branded stickers. e.g. have a nos sticker without nos lol ... that i can agree with but i wouldnt say that about all stickers such as ones grafixpressions offers ... some people may use those to define their style

·
Registered
72 Posts
Stickers in the harshest sense are rice completely to begin with. (unless it's required by a sponsor) But I guess I'm a ricer cause I have a few :)

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
well hello there aaron ... from pa ... who drives an si .... pheww, i'd be weird if your car was a taffey ... sorry, back on topic lol

1 - 20 of 58 Posts