8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I'm from the 562 area and I don't mind traveling, and I'm also too lazy to look on this forum for where to go. I've had the reflash for a long time like since it first came out. I want to get more hp now so if any of you other happy flash pro customers can tell me the best place to head to I'd really appreciate it.

·
Registered
493 Posts
install? what plug it in.... that price has to be tune included

Looks like a flat rate for full tune $425

from there website

Honda/Acura Flat Rate 2WD AWD

S100/S200 full tune $350.00 NA
S300 full tune $350.00 NA
Kpro full tune $425.00 NA
FlashPro full tune

$425.00 NA
Crome/TurboEdit $375.00 NA
AEM EMS or PowerFC

$450.00 NA
All other standalone engine management systems billed hourly - minimum charge 1 hour
* Tune Adjustable Cam Gears (B-series/H-series) - assumes cut valve cover +$50.00 NA
Tune Adjustable Cam Gears (D-series) - assumes cut valve cover +$30.00 NA
Tune Adjustable Cam Gears F20/F22 - no cut cover +$125.00 NA
Tune Adjustable Exhaust Cam Gear K20/K24 - no cut cover (does not apply to K20Z3) +$100.00 NA
*price applies as surcharge to full tune flat rate, cam gear only tune billed hourly
Tune Hondata S300 or Kpro Boost or Nitrous control +$50.00 NA
Greddy Emanage/Emanage Ultimate $350.00 NA
Split Second R4 $350.00 NA
AEM FIC $350.00 NA
Apexi SAFC, VAFC, AFC Neo $200.00 NA
Boost control settings only (no fuel, timing, etc.) $125.00 NA
All other piggybacks/controllers billed hourly - minimum 1 hour charge

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
install? what plug it in.... that price has to be tune included

Looks like a flat rate for full tune $425

from there website

Honda/Acura Flat Rate 2WD AWD

S100/S200 full tune $350.00 NA
S300 full tune $350.00 NA
Kpro full tune $425.00 NA
FlashPro full tune

$425.00 NA
Crome/TurboEdit $375.00 NA
AEM EMS or PowerFC

$450.00 NA
All other standalone engine management systems billed hourly - minimum charge 1 hour
* Tune Adjustable Cam Gears (B-series/H-series) - assumes cut valve cover +$50.00 NA
Tune Adjustable Cam Gears (D-series) - assumes cut valve cover +$30.00 NA
Tune Adjustable Cam Gears F20/F22 - no cut cover +$125.00 NA
Tune Adjustable Exhaust Cam Gear K20/K24 - no cut cover (does not apply to K20Z3) +$100.00 NA
*price applies as surcharge to full tune flat rate, cam gear only tune billed hourly
Tune Hondata S300 or Kpro Boost or Nitrous control +$50.00 NA
Greddy Emanage/Emanage Ultimate $350.00 NA
Split Second R4 $350.00 NA
AEM FIC $350.00 NA
Apexi SAFC, VAFC, AFC Neo $200.00 NA
Boost control settings only (no fuel, timing, etc.) $125.00 NA
All other piggybacks/controllers billed hourly - minimum 1 hour charge

·
Registered
913 Posts
I like this place.

Autowave Inc.
17122 Gothard Street
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
(714) 841-2433
Dyno Dynamics (measures at the wheels)

$375 is what they charged me and Mike made power across the entire RPM range. Plus he is always tuning heavily modded S2K's and NSX's.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
I like this place.

Autowave Inc.
17122 Gothard Street
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
(714) 841-2433
Dyno Dynamics (measures at the wheels)

$375 is what they charged me and Mike made power across the entire RPM range. Plus he is always tuning heavily modded S2K's and NSX's.
i was going to try that place. but i know david from import auto pros.
how was their tuning? did they tune at every rpm? or ...?

·
Registered
913 Posts

The black line is when I got there. It was w/ the Hondata Reflash. The red line is when I left with the Flash Pro and tune.

Engine Mods:
CT-e Intake (w/ M&M Scoop, AEM Dry Flow, HPS Hose)
Vibrant RH w/ HFC
Vibrant Gen 2 Cat Back

Their customer service is the reason I am an Autowave customer for life.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Yeah I spoke to Mike, cool guy...When did you get your tune? He was telling me that he just finished and Si with i think your setup.

·
Banned
90 Posts
Erick's Racing Engines

Erick's Racing Engines
15116 Ramona Blvd
Baldwin Park, CA 91706
(626) 939-3331

Erick Aguilar established Erick's Racing Engines in 1998. Based in Torrance, California, he builds, tunes and races Honda/Acura automobiles and motorcycles. Honda engines have set the industry standard for performance, fuel economy, and now import racing. Erick's Racing offers services using dyno/track tested products. Erick's Racing new performance products are now available at both retail and wholesale levels. Due to an increase in demand, Erick's Racing has also expanded their distribution network to Central and South America Erick's Racing Engines is built on a solid foundation of raw experience, talent, mechanical, and technical knowledge. ERE is the passionate vision of Erick Aguilar, a long time import racing enthusiast and renown engine builder/tuner. All a part of a hardcore racers drive to simply be the best. Erick, like all of us here at ERE, dedicated his life to this spectacular sport. From its inception in 1998, ERE started as a shop for Erick's personal racecars as well as to offer his engine building, tuning, and car setup skills to the masses of import drag racing and road racing hobbyists and serious racers alike. Born in Guatemala City, Guatemala. He first started racing when he was 13 years old. Motorcycles, was his specialty, winning in the 50cc, then 80cc classes before winning in the 600cc, 900cc, 125GP, and 250GP classes. In 1989 he became involved with import racing while campaigning the motorcycle, which culminated into him picking up the CMRRA Winter Series Championship in 1993. Battle Of The Imports races always prove to be fun for the team, and the drag racing accomplishments include being the first all motor racecar to get in the 10.50s, low 10s and eventually breaking the 9second barrier. Winning the 2002 IDRC Championship was a definite highlight of his career. In 2003 he took the NDRA Championship by taking 1st Place in 9 out 10 races entered, which gave him the opportunity to gain a few new sponsors and take care of testing and development with some of the manufactures. 2005 is already proving to be a success with a win in the IDRC and the CMI openers, as well as 2nd at the NDRA opener. The team rarely misses any track time because of mechanical failure. Since 1998 it has been a successful business experience, and now Erick's Racing Engines will be further committing itself to providing racing technology and outstanding customer service to the import racing masses for years to come. We have, world-class engine building. Factory direct, @ ERE by Erick himself and his race technicians. We use the same race proven parts, from the best in the industry that we sell to you. Working closely with these high profile manufactures is our way, of being committed to helping in the development, of the best products for your racing needs. Our business commitment would not be complete without the best customer service. You can get tech. support or customer service over the phone during normal business hours, or via e-mail, or fax after hours. You might even catch us at the track. Thank you for taking this time to visit us. If you have any further question or comments, please feel free to contact us any time. Remember, at Erick's Racing Engines. You get the need. We build the speed.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts