8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
1,466 Posts
i've heard nothing but good things about xenocron. i knew someone with a xenocron tune running 300hp turbo'd on a stock LS engine for 100k beating the living hell out of it.

contact highrev if you want some tuning help

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is the mod list:

Injen CAI
DC Sports Header
Skunk2 MegaR Exhaust
Unorthodox Racing Pulleys
JDM-R Spoiler
JDM Badges
R1 CF Hood
VIS CF Trunk Lid
P2R Throttle Body Spacer
Hondata IMG Heatshield
Reflash
Tune

In order of projects getting completed. What do you recommend?

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
You already have all those? or they are still waiting to be installed?

I was asking because Im curious about the different tuning products. I dont know much about it... but I do know that you cant just 'get a tune' ... you have to have some kind of programmer in order to tune.

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You already have all those? or they are still waiting to be installed?

I was asking because Im curious about the different tuning products. I dont know much about it... but I do know that you cant just 'get a tune' ... you have to have some kind of programmer in order to tune.
Ahh no I am going to be at honda all weekend working a deal for an Si those are all the pieces if the deal goes through that will be installed within the first month. I want a show car ASAP so i can take it places and show it off.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Check this

For a spot in NJ... Not sure where you are from by there is a Spot by English Town Race Track called "TurboTrix" www.turbotrix.com

You can try that.... My buddy got alot of work done on his car there....

Hope that helps

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
For a spot in NJ... Not sure where you are from by there is a Spot by English Town Race Track called "TurboTrix" www.turbotrix.com

You can try that.... My buddy got alot of work done on his car there....

Hope that helps
Sir thank you! That place is 5 min from my work I can just drop it off go to work and pick it up you saved me a hassle :) + A dynojet FTW!!!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Sir thank you! That place is 5 min from my work I can just drop it off go to work and pick it up you saved me a hassle :) + A dynojet FTW!!!!
ummm turbo trix is in edison not old bridge or spotswood....but it is a great shop for a tune but it may take longer then a day theres always backed up with so much stuff....

·
Registered
32 Posts
It may be backed up but the work my buddy got done there was flawless.... and they only do imports.... They know what there doing...check out... if you dont like them we can help you find a different spot

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
5 Participants
Crucifer
8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
We’re a community for 8th Gen 2006 - 2011 Civic owners to discuss performance mods, body kits, Si models, turbo kits and accessories. Come Join the club!
Full Forum Listing