8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Just about to change my brake fluid (before the next track day!) and I was wondering if any of you knew where I would be able to get some ATE Super Blue Brake Fluid. I called Crappy Tire and Parts Source and neither carried it some I'm guessing its more of a specialty thing.

Thanks!

P.S. I messaged BattleEndless and asked them if they carry. If they do then that would be awesome!

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
J-StarR said:
Hi,

Just about to change my brake fluid (before the next track day!) and I was wondering if any of you knew where I would be able to get some ATE Super Blue Brake Fluid. I called Crappy Tire and Parts Source and neither carried it some I'm guessing its more of a specialty thing.

Thanks!

P.S. I messaged BattleEndless and asked them if they carry. If they do then that would be awesome!

Not sure. B.E will probably have it they road race hardcore lol

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
J-StarR said:
Hi,

Thanks!

you got pm and yup we do carry the super blue racing brake fluid.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
AznSupastar said:
u bastard, not fair! u can't upgrade! lol, my oil is down to 5%...may be i should do an oil change b4 track day.

I'd definately do an oil change if you're down to 5%

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
stock_07 said:
what's the boiling point of that stuff???
Took this off their site:
-Blue tint of fluid makes bleeding brakes easier
-Ideal for race use, excellent choice for street driven vehicles, too
-Boiling point minimum: 536 degrees F
-Wet boiling point minimum: 388 degrees F
-Viscosity at -104 degrees F: max 1,400 mm 2/5
-Designed to last up to 3 years under normal highway driving conditions

1 - 12 of 12 Posts