8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for authentic mugen rear lip no a fake one where i can buy one???

·
Registered
2009 Honda Civic EX
15 Posts
AUTHENTIC?????

Mah dude, that is an ambition that is going to cost you more then a 8th gen is ever going to be worth (unless you rolling in those hundos). The replicas look the same and are decent to say the least.Take my advise, just get the replicas that are ABS plastic or find someone to swap or buy from.

Hope this helps! Bayson R Motorsports

·
Registered
Honda SI 2007 Sedan
2 Posts
I've also been looking for a rr mugen spoiler with no luck, I do however have locals (Southern California) who sell/ import authentic rr mugen spoilers but at a cost of 3k.

·
Registered
2009 Honda Civic EX
15 Posts
I've also been looking for a rr mugen spoiler with no luck, I do however have locals (Southern California) who sell/ import authentic rr mugen spoilers but at a cost of 3k.
Not worth dude. Unless you know someone rolling in hundos

·
Registered
Honda SI 2007 Sedan
2 Posts
Not worth dude. Unless you know someone rolling in hundos
I think I'll just go with reps for now, but even then I wouldn't even know what's a decent price for it. Found a couple on offer up/ Facebook market place for 120-200 but not sure if that's a good price??

·
Registered
2009 Honda Civic EX
15 Posts
I think I'll just go with reps for now, but even then I wouldn't even know what's a decent price for it. Found a couple on offer up/ Facebook market place for 120-200 but not sure if that's a good price??

Look at Bayson R that I linked above and you can compare. 😁

1 - 8 of 8 Posts