8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When you fill up?

Do you let it dangle from the tether or use the built in holder?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
549 Posts
hmm.. well... without being rude.. I fill up when gas is cheap (well cheap-err..) or when i notice that damn ugly light on... which prohibits :vtec: :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,533 Posts
Royce said:
hmm.. well... without being rude.. I fill up when gas is cheap (well cheap-err..) or when i notice that damn ugly light on... which prohibits :vtec: :thumb:
That wasn't the question.

Back on topic, definitely the holder. You don't want to let that thing dangle and scratch the paint.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,533 Posts
SiViC81 said:
why would anyone want it to dangle? unless they didn't give a crap...plus by doing that won't your CEL go off?
Why would the CEL go off when you're just gassing up?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,627 Posts
av911 said:
Why would the CEL go off when you're just gassing up?

my bad...i thought he meant not putting the gas cap on all the way...that's what happens to my bro...I guess I'm drunk now too:eek:hsnap:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
549 Posts
SiViC81 said:
my bad...i thought he meant not putting the gas cap on all the way...that's what happens to my bro...I guess I'm drunk now too:eek:hsnap:
Lmao... nice to see someone's on the same page..... :vtec:
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top