8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i don't like the idea of having it visible, or anywhere it can move around. will it still make my car smell good if i kept it in the center console, or in the cup holder with the cover closed?

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
you can put it wherever but its good to keep it in an open air location at least. In the cup holder closed wouldnt do much good.

·
Registered
15,798 Posts
Where can I buy this stuff at? Everyone raves about it so much and I think my car is starting to smell... :S Someone spilled a drink in the back of my car and I didn't notice it for like 2 months

·
Registered
431 Posts
thread jack alert:

air fresheners, as good as they smell, simply cover one smell with another, stronger smell - Ozium kills the bacteria that make the bad smells....keeping things really fresh and clean.

·
Registered
6,272 Posts
thread jack alert:

air fresheners, as good as they smell, simply cover one smell with another, stronger smell - Ozium kills the bacteria that make the bad smells....keeping things really fresh and clean.
Nobody claimed it was making there car smell clean, it just smells good.

·
Premium Member
5,966 Posts
Mmmm.. just cracked open a new one yesterday!

I just plop in the that big center console space, just foreward of the shifter...

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mmmm.. just cracked open a new one yesterday!

I just plop in the that big center console space, just foreward of the shifter...
i don't want it out in the open. just wondering if that squashy goodness will make it out of the center console or closed up holder

·
Registered
6,272 Posts
i don't want it out in the open. just wondering if that squashy goodness will make it out of the center console or closed up holder
You can hide this thing nearly any were. I have the vents closed all the way and its stored infront of the shifter and i can still easily smell it everytime i open the trunk.

·
Registered
15,798 Posts
thread jack alert:

I cleaned it as best I could. It was a lil bit of a milkshake and I guess it froze in my car, but once it thawed out a bit I started smelling it, saw it in the back and cleaned it. Now I just want it to smell good

·
Pillar of Objectivity
8,915 Posts
Where can I buy this stuff at? Everyone raves about it so much and I think my car is starting to smell... :S Someone spilled a drink in the back of my car and I didn't notice it for like 2 months
How in hell do you not notice something like that. I can just tell when someone does something in my car.

At one point in time because of my friend's actions in my car (leaving ****), I banned them from having anything but capped water bottles.

They were not happy.

·
Pillar of Objectivity
8,915 Posts
I usually kept my Squash dispenser in the cuby above the shifter, just under the stereo. Not the big one, but the small one just below the radio.

·
Registered
6,272 Posts
How in hell do you not notice something like that. I can just tell when someone does something in my car.

At one point in time because of my friend's actions in my car (leaving ****), I banned them from having anything but capped water bottles.

They were not happy.
Ive done the samething, but they didnt honor my rules. Now i refuse to drive. :D

·
Registered
15,798 Posts

They were not happy.
Well if I took a pic of my back seat you'd understand. It's hella messy back there from all my college ****, and it was just a lil bit underneat the seat, where I generally don't poke around.

·
Premium Member
5,966 Posts
well it is IS an air freshener, so the point is to kinda have it out in the open air.

just my 2 cents

1 - 20 of 87 Posts