8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm trying to find some nice all weather floor mats for my civic si coupe. Any recommendations. So far the one I've been looking at is the one at handa.com.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
i have the all weather floor mats from honda. they are pretty nice. sweet little civic logo in the middle too. thats what i recommend

·
Registered
909 Posts
I bought Michelin all season floor mats..........MUCH MUCH deeper grooves than the Honda ones, holds a lot of dirty water and salt. They were about $27 CDN at Costco last year if I remember correctly.

If you don't get much dirt and snow in your car........the Honda ones are OK (but expensive).........I'm a bit lazy and don't like emptying my mats every 2nd day so they don't spill over........so I went with the Michelin ones.

·
Registered
909 Posts
For me........I'd go for them in THIS order:

1) Michelin Mats $27
2) Weathertec $150 ish?
3) Honda OEM $120 ish?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Avenger said:
I bought Michelin all season floor mats..........MUCH MUCH deeper grooves than the Honda ones, holds a lot of dirty water and salt. They were about $27 CDN at Costco last year if I remember correctly.

If you don't get much dirt and snow in your car........the Honda ones are OK (but expensive).........I'm a bit lazy and don't like emptying my mats every 2nd day so they don't spill over........so I went with the Michelin ones.

How well do the michelin all season floor mats fit? Are they a perfect fit?

·
Registered
909 Posts
nickester said:
How well do the michelin all season floor mats fit? Are they a perfect fit?
They have cut lines........basically have to cut them to fit (the backs need cutting as well). Cutting doesn't sacrifice the water retension lines on the mats. The driver's mat DOES slide around a bit though (even with the studs on the bottom)........I gotta cut the hole out this year and hook it into the OEM hook.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I got my Honda OEM all weather mats for $90 shipped, brand new... off eBay.

I keep the drivers side one in year round, so the orignal carpet one stays fresh.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts