8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys.. where can i get my fogs installed for a cheaper price than from the dealer? located in orange county.. specifically anaheim.. tnx.. :thumb:

·
Registered
523 Posts
why dont you try installing them yourself? it's pretty simple and u'll save urself some cash....im in santa ana, if u want any help, pm me...

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im worried about the wiring part.. im not to familiar with those stuff.. if it's not to time consuming, it would be great to get some help! :D .. juz have 2 get those yellow ones from ebay..

I

·
0 Posts
Self install..... or talk to Ayenoc.... he loves 8th Gens so much he might pay you to let him install them.

·
Registered
523 Posts
the wiring does seem difficult at first, but its fairly easy.....i have the yellow fogs from k2motor, so if ur interested in help, let me know

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
watch what you buy, when i installed mine it was tricky to understand what goes where, honest to god though the hardest parts of the install is not the wiring,that just sounds hard. its actually harder removing and reinstalling the bumper and all the interior panels. if you do attempt one helpfull tip is to check to see that what you did worked before putting everything back to gether

·
idgaf
6,953 Posts
ask a member on here who lives by that knows how, pay them or buy them food/snacks:thumb:

·
Registered
523 Posts
i got them a while ago for 100 bucks...so i guess i got ripped off....so if u can get them for 50 then its good....im not dissappointed tho because they havent let me down....i would recommend them...

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
^ dude, the dremel would have been a nice thought before i started to do mine. but as i started to cut the plastic i reallized it wasnt that hard, probably cuz it was like 110 degrees the day i did it and i had tha sharpest blade ever

·
Registered
2 Posts
Al's Auto Electric in Anaheim installed my stock fog light system in my 06 si.
they did a great job. 714 635 3370 631 s. anaheim blvd, anaheim ca
it was price right about $250.00 it was worth it..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts