8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a black 07 coupe EX. My bumper got messed up and I'm thinking of replacing it. I noticed the bumper and the grill are connected, so I figured why not get a nice Si grill where the top of the grill is black cause it looks nicer. Would this work? If so, where could I find one?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Also, Phalanx, how did you add the "civic" badge to the grill? Did you just pull off the "Si" one and buy a civic one? How much did it cost and where did you get it?

And how did you change the welcome message on the radio display?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Also, Phalanx, how did you add the "civic" badge to the grill? Did you just pull off the "Si" one and buy a civic one? How much did it cost and where did you get it?

And how did you change the welcome message on the radio display?
Nevermind, I found the thread for the radio welcome message.

-------

And by "bumper" do you mean the one on the back of the car on the trunk?

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
So yeah, does that part come with the Honda "H" badge on the grille?

And how hard is the installation of this?
Yep, it comes with the 'H' emblem and the 'Si' eblem installed.

Installation is easy. Took me like 15mins.

1. take grille out of package
2. take off bumper
3. unscrew stock grille
4. screw in Si grille
5. put bumper back on
6. admire your work :thumb:

·
Registered
10 Posts
id love to get an SI grille but my color of civic doesnt come as and SI.. I was wondering what the black SI grille would look like? You think it would look alright on a Neutron Blue Metallic?

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
id love to get an SI grille but my color of civic doesnt come as and SI.. I was wondering what the black SI grille would look like? You think it would look alright on a Neutron Blue Metallic?
if u get it let me kno how it works out. i am thinking of doing the same since my car color is Royal Blue Pearl.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.