8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my mom is going to buy me an evo2 for christmas but where can i get 1 for the best price??

·
Registered
158 Posts
Most places have it between 630-750. I have it and its great. I can't compare to others because its the only exhaust ive had on my SI.

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah this will be my first also... do i have to do any tunning or where can i go to put it on or is it easy?

·
Registered
208 Posts
yeah this will be my first also... do i have to do any tunning or where can i go to put it on or is it easy?
it shouldn't take more than hour to install the new exhaust on your car there are only 5 14mm bolts you have to take off and just slide your ne exhaust on and rebolt it all up and no you dont need to tune your care for just an exhaust.

·
Banned
796 Posts
I added it to my cart and they tacked on $55 for shipping (they didn't ask for my location). That brings the total to ~$548.

Let me crunch some numbers here:
Shady random online store's $548 shipped > Trusted 8thcivic Sponsor Carlos aka SCTuned's $535 shipped

SCTuned has a cheaper price!

Rumor has it, that Carlos is a very friendly person to talk to via AIM, PM, e-mail. They also have very quick shipping and will work with you to make sure you're absolutely 100% satisfied with your purchase. +1 for SCTuned! Haha.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I added it to my cart and they tacked on $55 for shipping (they didn't ask for my location). That brings the total to ~$548.

Shady random online store's $548 shipped > Trusted 8thcivic Sponsor Carlos aka SCTuned's $535 shipped

Rumor has it, that Carlos is a very friendly person to talk to via AIM, PM, e-mail. They also have very quick shipping and will work with you to make sure you're absolutely 100% satisfied with your purchase. +1 for SCTuned! Haha.
Thanks man..

·
Registered
68 Posts
my mom is going to buy me an evo2 for christmas but where can i get 1 for the best price??
If you live in so Cal you can get the exhaust for $487.... pick up only at :

10505 Valley Blvd. Suite 308
El Monte, CA 91731

Phone # : 626-279-7986....

If you want it shipped extra 70 bucks.....

·
Registered
158 Posts

I purchased from this store plenty of times and theres nothing shady about them. Don't speak what you don't know.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.