8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. So I definitly decided on what rims i want for my 07 civic lx. Im going with the volk le 37 rims. But heres my dilema i cant friggin find anywhere that carries them. Does anyone know a good webiste where i can find some decently priced volk le 37 wheels? By the way what color should i get? :wheee: im mounting them on a black civic coupe well drop me a line fellas! :wheee: - Wes

·
Registered
411 Posts
decently priced volk le37? reasonable? LOLL
i have someone asking for 2600 w/o tires in my area
get used.. way cheaper.
but LEs will be rare.
TEs are everywhere.

·
faptasic... pew pew pew
58,558 Posts
actually the guy selling the wheels in my area claims its the last NEW set of black LE37s.
well let me put it this way. i highly doubt hes going to be able to go find a vendor that sells volk wheels and would be able to place and order for le37s from japan. you might find some sets laying around but its not like you can put in a special order through mackin.

decent priced and volks normally dont fit in the same sentence

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well let me put it this way. i highly doubt hes going to be able to go find a vendor that sells volk wheels and would be able to place and order for le37s from japan. you might find some sets laying around but its not like you can put in a special order through mackin.

decent priced and volks normally dont fit in the same sentence
hmm so retracting all my statements where the hell can i get some volks for a normal price :pat:

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
only way to get le37's at a reasonable price is used..there was a guy on crsx selling a set for 1000 picked up, but that sold fast

·
Registered
411 Posts
there's tons of volk distributors out there..
i'll pm you some suppliers ive asked price quotes from.. you're looking at a couple thousand though because that's the price for volks brand new.. some people sell for that price used..
i think best price i got quoted for brand new bronze 17"x7.5 volk ce28s with falken 912 for 2,873.. or no tires for 23xx.

i never asked about te37s though..
if you want i can pm you with a list of suppliers ive contaced.. lmk.

or if you want used... try clubrsx. theres a ton of guys there with volks and a lot of them try to sell them in wheels/tires section.

·
Registered
56 Posts
just saw your post. I know it's been awhile but I've got some that'll fit a civic great with less than 5k miles on tires for $1700. text me if interested 27o79o226o

1 - 15 of 15 Posts