8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am doing some research to see how far they spread the #'s out so if you are able to see a mugen in your area -- post here where... City state dealer.. and a pic of the window sticker.. To verify the production #.. Thank you here is what i have so far.. if you have any post it and i will edit and credit you but we need proof...!!

#205 Clearwater FL, Autoway Honda
#92 Orlando FL, Holler Honda
#256 Gainsville FL, Waderaulerson Honda
#436 Morristown Tenn, Morristown Honda
#251 Coral Springs FL, Coral springs Honda
#729 Ft Lauderdale FL, Hollman Honda
#260 Hollywood Fl, Maroone Honda
#117 Madison NJ, Madison Honda
#723 Hollywood/pembrokepines Fl, Rick case Honda
#767 Murfreesboro Tenn, Reddel Honda
#9 Lewisville Tx, unknown dealer..

·
Si-Onara
5,874 Posts
^^ i actually thought about starting a thread like this earlier but i will keep an eye out on the websites in good ol WV here

·
Registered
179 Posts
You can now add Pacific Honda to your list. We saw one there yesterday. It was going for $40,000.00!! Yes 10k over MSRP and they wont budge! Sorry don't know production #.

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
i donno what the numbers are but theres one at port charoltte honda volks wagon, wild sun honda in sarasota and honda cars of bradenton, florida

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
updated & in order for ya homie! & what a great idea. +rep & +subscribed!

I am doing some research to see how far they spread the #'s out so if you are able to see a Mugen Si in your area -- post production number, city, state, & name of dealer here...also a pic of the window sticker to verify the production #. Thank you; here is what i have so far. If you have any, post them and i will edit and credit you but we need proof...!!
#0009 Lewisville, TX. Bankston Honda
#0018 Frisco, TX. David McDavid Honda
#0092 Orlando, FL. Holler Honda
#0117 Madison, NJ. Madison Honda
#0128 Sanford/Lake Mary, FL. Courtesy Honda
#0205 Clearwater, FL. Autoway Honda
#0250 Carson, CA. Carson Honda
#0251 Coral Springs, FL. Coral Springs Honda
#0256 Gainsville, FL. Wade Raulerson Honda
#0260 Hollywood, FL. Maroone Honda
#0436 Morristown, TN. Morristown Honda
#0723 Hollywood/Pembroke Pines, FL. Rick Case Honda
#0729 Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Hollman Honda
#0767 Murfreesboro, TN. Reddel Honda

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SOLO8thGenSi said:
updated & in order for ya homie! & what a great idea. +rep & +subscribed!

#0009 Lewisville, TX. Bankston Honda
#0018 Frisco, TX. David McDavid Honda
#0092 Orlando, FL. Holler Honda
#0117 Madison, NJ. Madison Honda
#0128 Sanford/Lake Mary, FL. Courtesy Honda
#0205 Clearwater, FL. Autoway Honda
#0250 Carson, CA. Carson Honda
#0251 Coral Springs, FL. Coral Springs Honda
#0256 Gainsville, FL. Wade Raulerson Honda
#0260 Hollywood, FL. Maroone Honda
#0436 Morristown, TN. Morristown Honda
#0723 Hollywood/Pembroke Pines, FL. Rick Case Honda
#0729 Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Hollman Honda
#0767 Murfreesboro, TN. Reddel Honda

"big ups to me man man solo.."... Thanks.. As the list gets alittle longer i will edit th first page.... Keep em comin.. and pls if you dont have the evidence dont post we want to try to keep the tread to a minimum. Unless needed.. This is here for all to see.. not really a conversation thread..

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
Look at the last 4 digits of the VIN because that designates what # it is. Look at post #4 & you'll see what I'm talking about.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Honda mission valley in san diego off of mission gorge rd. have on here on the show room floor. and guess what

we are only charging msrp.... pacific honda can go (&*^ themselves :)

30135 +fees :) and lojack which you willneed hahaha

cant upload pics from dealership computer.

have a good afternoon!

thank you

·
Registered
11,889 Posts
soCalDerek said:
thats when I really laugh you out of the dealership :p

haha jk jk

I just ignore it an point to the window stickaaaaaaaa :p

u know that window stickers dont mean ****....

·
Registered
23 Posts
Turnersville Honda in south jersey has one on their floor. They added $595 for wheel locks and trunk tray and $695 for lojack - so, $1300 over sticker.

I didn't catch what number it was.

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
92gli said:
Turnersville Honda in south jersey has one on their floor. They added $595 for wheel locks and trunk tray and $695 for lojack - so, $1300 over sticker.
$595 for wheel locks & trunk tray.:eek:mg:
The $695 for the Lojack sounds right.

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
nayilsi said:
Mugen Sis permanent home... the dealership floor.
quoted for truth!! ^ :D

but btw, Orlando's Holler Honda Mugen Si #92 is sold i do believe for $34,000 (if thats true, then they discounted it for this buyer WTFFFF?!?! :banghead: :mad: ). someone on OrlandoForums.com posted about it today. said he went to look @ it today & one of the managers said it was possibly sold. supposedly was back in detail locked up.

butttt, that happens ALLLLL the damn time there trust me, i know, i work there LOL! salesppl take cars to detail, throw the customer in finance, then BAM! the deal blows out in finance & the car--all cleaned up--goes back out on the lot. or the showroom in the Mugen Si's case.

we'll see if its still there when my friend Nick returns to work Monday & me Tuesday. :coffee:
& if it isn't; im SURE glad i got my pics when i did. i hope if it's not sold it DOES sell on a day when im around. i want to ask the new owner to sign up on 8thCivic & post up pics & info on his dealer experience. then i want him to become a part of the Orlando 8thCivic community & attend events & whatnot. that'd be sweeeeet!

my wheels are better tho ;) ...i had them first-est-est-est!!! :flame:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hey I work at a Honda dealership in Memphis and we got one last week. I drove it, it handles GREAT. But I'm mad that they didn't add anymore power to it. It's not worth 35g's. by the way I'm over on 9thgencorolla, but I was torn between buying and Si and XRS, I got a new XRS cuz it was $5000 cheaper. anyway, the Mugen looks good

1 - 20 of 92 Posts