8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was wondering why theyre not many members on this site. has anyone informed the guys on the 7th gen sight/clubsi/ or honda-tech. this should be done. i only found this sight when i was looking for info on the 8th gen civic in yahoo.

desmond

·
Registered
420 Posts
well the car hasnt come out yet. im sure well find a lot more traffic when people start buying the car and looking for a forum to call home.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ever12 said:
well the car hasnt come out yet. im sure well find a lot more traffic when people start buying the car and looking for a forum to call home.
truebut that still doesnt explain why we dont put this site out there. like i said i found this site on accident

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yes, we can tell people. majority of people on this site now, came from 7thgencivic.com Like stated above, alot more people will find this site when they buy thier new civic.

I can't wait to get mine, but I'll wait for the 3rd year version to come. This way all the bugs will be worked out.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well ill tell them myself...or theyll continue to use the better sights. we need to try to get the members. everyone spread the word.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok i put this message in every forum on honda-tech.com. i bet they start flowing in.

we need more members to join this site. its pretty new. im not a moderator or anything.

WWW.8THGENCIVIC.COM

late,

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
well i find this site in 7thgen....
and like someone says... the car hasnt release yet.... wait a while.... like middle october and this will increase....
just like 7thgen in the beginin

·
Registered
423 Posts
Well, I'm here, but I'll have to wait until next year for an 8th Gen Vic in Thailand.
My old 6th gen coupe will do just fine until then.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts