8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Six eyes
5,010 Posts
Hey that was me two weekends ago..... except I had a smile on my face instead of screaming :thumb:

·
Banned
710 Posts
haha, one time, my girlfriends little bro (12) broke his arm. I drove to the hospital since I was with her when we got the news. Haha, that was what she sounded like that day when I was rushing to the hospital. Then "Public Safety" came when I was in the hospital parking and like kicked me out bc they said I was a street racing punk. haha. Lmao, this videos hilarious

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
Lmao that **** was funny, I would kick her ass in the trunk LOL

·
Registered
14,403 Posts
remz857 said:
haha, one time, my girlfriends little bro (12) broke his arm. I drove to the hospital since I was with her when we got the news. Haha, that was what she sounded like that day when I was rushing to the hospital. Then "Public Safety" came when I was in the hospital parking and like kicked me out bc they said I was a street racing punk. haha. Lmao, this videos hilarious
hahaahhe said you were a street racing punk??? lol didnt he realize there was an emergency??? lol

·
Hidy Ho Neighbor
29,707 Posts
My sister-in-law pulled the same sh*t on me once while I pulled onto a highway in traffic. She totally flipped out. When she finished, I said she would never ride in my car again. :chill:

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
meh...

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Oh, man. She looks like she's about to pull it together once or twice and then just loses it again.

I wish we could see the look on the driver's face.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts