8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys,
I just need to confirm something. I'm planning on getting some volk re30's 18x7.5 with a 50mm offset, could I just use wheelspacers to make it look more flush? I'm getting a real good deal and they're in stock! I'm also on sportlines, will this fit?

Appreciate it

·
Registered
12,556 Posts
that high of offset is just ***. If your getting some nice rims like that why not look into a wider more lower offset so you wont have to use spacers?

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
True. I really want 38mm. It's so hard to find. I want the re30's but you made a good point. I wanted the tenzo r type m's in anthcrite, or white with red lip but the offset is 45mm. The enkei ekm3 were another choice, but I'm having the same problem. I was looking on tirerack, but no luck. Any help would be appreciated, and new wheel suggestions also, it's going on a tw sedan with sportlines.

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
those look like racing hart c2's. first and foremost, if you can, get a rim that has the correct specs you want. if you cant get that, than you can get hubcentric spacers..such as H&R (need to install studs), or you can get project kics spacers, that already have the studs welded into the spacer its self.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts