8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I have a Galaxy Gray SI, and im looking for wheels. My last car had bronze wheels and it as silver. This car is kind of a weird color so I dont know what color wheels, I should go with. I like the black wheels with the red lip, but I dont
know what do you guys think.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I was noy planning on doing the red JDM badges, because I like a more sleek look such as blacked out tails, black windows, black front emblem, black rear emblem, I'm still undecided if I'm going to remove the civic emblem or paint it black.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That happen to me in my Accord it was the gen7. It was slammed 2.5 inches with an HFP lip kit and when the police wrote me a ticket he put a Civic. LOL damn idiots. Also what glue did you use to re-attach your emblems? So should I go with a high gloss bronze or matte bronze?

·
Quail Man!
28,296 Posts
id say matte.

and dont use glue, go to autozone or whatever ur fav store is and buy the 3m emblem tape. black package with red separating the sides. its OEM stuff works great. just a pain to put on the emblem since you have to cut little pieces off it lol

·
Registered
636 Posts
I would go with black. I have a GG FA1 and went with black rims. I was thinking about gettin gunmetal, but I dont regret it at all. I debadged my civic emblem, painted my rear and front emblems. I also have tinted tails and waiting to put on the tinted heads.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts