41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
May 27, 2016
Injen SRI and street slicks

July 22, 2016
Injen SRI, street slicks, and Stiffy ETD 15mm

I'm heading out to the track again on August 17. I'm going to bypass the coolant line on my TB, adjust my ETD to 10mm and adjust my CMC so I don't get locked out of 2nd again. I'll keep you guys updated.

Edit 1:
August 17, 2016
Injen SRI, street slicks, Stiffy ETD 10mm, TB Bypass

Didn't have enough time to adjust my CMC due to needing smaller hose clamps on the coolant loop. Heading out again on August 26. This time I'll adjust my CMC, do a little weight reduction and take off my hood for the SRI

·
Registered
52 Posts
I've had a FlashPro for a while now, decided to put it on for daily duty finally since I'm done with national autoX competition for the year (will flash the car stock for autocrossing), and I dialed in the Hondata basemap a little more for my setup, which consists of a Vibrant cat-back and a K&N drop in filter. Other than that I ran it with the spare removed, and a full tank of gas. Wheels/tires are my autocross setup so 17x7 14.6lb wheels and crappy (at least for launching) Bridgestone RE71R's. Oh, and almost a degree of negative camber with OEM crash bolts.

First pass I blew the tires off first and second gear, guess someone slicked the track down lol. Second pass it kind of wheel hopped so I had to pedal it just a hair but it cost me my 60' but go the best time and mph of the night. Third pass I got the launch better, but had let some pressure out of my tires which I think hurt my MPH, and I may've shifted 3-4 a bit soon.

I'd like to go back when I can get more runs in, track was packed, and run with far less fuel in the car. I think I can get the 60' down into the 2.10 range or better, which combined with the less weight may get me to to a 14.4ish.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Man if I didn't call it haha. Went back Friday, I'd changed to some used BFG Rival S tires, pumped up the rear pressures and only ran about 2 gallons of fuel. Got two runs in early before someone oiled down the track and had to wait 2 hours nearly. Plus, I apparently hammered the tires doing a burnout on my second run as they looked pretty trashed after that run. Guess old autox tires don't like that lol. Still a touch of time left in the car. 60 could probably be better if I pulled the little bit of camber out of the car and got more than 3 runs a night. Had spinning issues on the 1-2 shift every time, so gave up a tenth or so there. Last run I spun through 1st and 2nd.

·
Registered
2 Posts
08 FA5. Bone stock and junk tires. only got one run because my rusted exhaust cracked and was dragging after the finish line.. but with bad wheel hop and miss shift into fourth. i ran a 15.5

·
Registered
4 Posts
14.954 @ 96.53, ****ty all season tires. Nothing fancy, vit tune, catback and hasport mounts. Still need to work on the launch, 60 foot has some opportunity!
Can't post a timeslip due to new account, 2.44 60 foot.

·
Registered
07 Honda Civic Si Galaxy Grey
19 Posts
My one and only pass with my car so far. It was in August 2018 Richmond VA 84 degrees. Car is all stock and I had forgot to turn off the VSA 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ bogged like **** off the line launched at 3000rpm. I feel like I could get a 14.8-14.9 out of it for sure. I’m on the left #225.
42EAD7F7-7D1D-4D4F-9FF5-CEF06FB509CB.jpeg

41 - 46 of 46 Posts