8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
I just ran a 15.06 @92.8 MPH with just a flashpro basemap, i'm thinking with some more seat time I could get a 14.8 or 14.7 out of this with a 2.2 or 2.1 60ft time

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just ran my bone stock 2007 FG2 at Sonoma Raceway last night, ran a 15.2 stock everything with no spare or passenger seat. With more track time, little less gas in the tank and not a 15mph head wind I could have probably broke into the high 14's. Got the run on my buddies GoPro and I'll try and post a picture of the slip from that run today after work.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Callin no on 14 flat unless there's some slips. Lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
definitely possible depending on density altitude. Same reason the kid in colorado ran so slow. dragtimes.com has a DA calculator under the tool section that will correct your time. I just ran [email protected] with headers and exhaust in my is-f but there is a guy running high 11s with the same setup....because of the DA

·
Registered
12,536 Posts
It's complicated to calculate my Si's 1/4 mile time.

You have to multiply slow by molasses to the power of tortoise divided by sloth.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I ran 14.8 @ 94mph at sea level on a 72 degree day. Completely Stock all the way to the air filter.
with a cone filter on MAF, and a first gen DC sport race header I ran [email protected] at sea level on a 87 degree day. These times were repeatedly achieved about 3 times on both trils to the track. Normally with a 2.2XX 60'

·
Registered
250 Posts
I went to try for the first time. My best run was a 14.825, 94mph. All I have is Flashpro stock tune, and a K&N drop-in air filter. The lighter wheels might have helped and better tires than stock Bridgestone Pole Position S04 oem size. No spare tire, ~1/3 fuel. I do have a few suspension mods which I don't know if it would help, but I got -2.0 front camber to make the launches slower. It was at Luskville dragway in Quebec Canada, apparently times are slower on that track due to all the bumps.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4ob3tukSbs

·
Registered
2 Posts
I ran 14.9 at 93 mph with no mods at all oem filter, on kuhmos with 30k miles on them, 60 degree weather at sea level I have yet to see anyone with a better 100% Stock 1/4 mile time I atleast got the proof

21 - 40 of 46 Posts