8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
I dont know if theres already a thread for this but I'm curious on this as well, I have a completely stock 08 si and plan on going to the track for fun this summer.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Never tried but doing some research around alot of people doing 15's stock and 14's I/h/e flash pro. All depends on driver as well

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
42 Posts
i ran 15.7 with just flashpro tune in colorado higher elevation. had pretty crappy tires on it at the time also. car is 07 with 100k miles at the time. i got a vid and a time slip i could send ya that shows the pressures etc. need more practice though for sure ha ha.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Just went for the first time ever. Never ran before but ran 16.4 first run and 16 flat the second time. Lost traction first and second, takes some getting used to. The track is alot different than the street.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I ran a 15.4 @91mph on a completely stock 2009 FA5, I wasn't happy with my launches with the best of a 2.3 60ft, I think that at the track I run (which sucks) I could get a 15.2 or 15.1 out of it, at a good track I might dip into the 14's

·
Registered
62 Posts
2008 FA5 F***ing 15.2 w/intake/header/exhaust/TB/ FP base map ... on 3rd wheels were still spinning like crazy.(Falken Azenis)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts