8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i got my tint done today, 20% all around expect 15% strip in front, anyways they did a great job for $120, BUT the strip on the winshield just doesnt look rite, its 6in and looks way too big, can they just slice off two inches without taking everything off? and is it me or do the sides curve down too much? give me your input on how big your strip was and post some pics so i can get an idea of what to do.please comment so I can get this fixed. thanks - john

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
yeah i think is too big too, i think they have to do the whole thing again

·
Registered
16,555 Posts
The strip looks fine to me. Lawfully accepted is 4 inches, you will see a tiny line on the inside of were it SHOULD be, but the majority of people get it 6 inches becuase 4 inches is useless. ( <--- Sounded kinda dirty, lol )

The curving has to do with his program he uses. it gives you an option to either use a straight, or curved front strip, then it cuts it for you. again, normal, unless you wanted straight. I think it looks great, leave it and be happy. :thumb:

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Mine looks just like that, it's fine, it only looks strange because it's long, way past the As-1 line.

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
Looks fine & I have a 7" straight front strip & I kind of wished that I had gotten a 9" front strip instead.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts