8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup guys, I'm Charlie aka CK, i got a '04 Civic EX, i'm lookin to get the new Si. They are so bad ass and will whoop the **** out the RSX-Type S. Hook me up on possible release dates for the Si. I heard somewhere around the very first week in December :banghead:.

·
Registered
21,304 Posts
Welcome Charlie :banana-wa

That's nice you're looking to get an Si. I am also. :driving:

As far as the release date for it, no one knows the exact date. November/December is what I've been hearing.

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
I would assume honda will release a set date for release after the sema show in November.

welcome to the site.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys, i appreciate the warm welcome lol, yeah the SI's are so nice, feel free to IM me anytime to talk technical or whatever on StreetRacer0610

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Si

Check this, my Honda Dealer salesman is gonna hook me up on all the new info on the Si ASAP. The dealers from Jack O' Diamonds are going to Dallas to do a 2006 Honda Civic Sedan seminar. While he's up there he's gonna get me prices for everything, I will post the info as soon as I recieve it because I know everyone is as anxious as me to get there hands on the soon to be hottest import!!

-CK

·
Registered
21,304 Posts
SiTuner06 said:
Check this, my Honda Dealer salesman is gonna hook me up on all the new info on the Si ASAP. The dealers from Jack O' Diamonds are going to Dallas to do a 2006 Honda Civic Sedan seminar. While he's up there he's gonna get me prices for everything, I will post the info as soon as I recieve it because I know everyone is as anxious as me to get there hands on the soon to be hottest import!!

-CK
Yes, please post up the info-I'M REALLY ANXIOUS!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.