8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yeah, unexpected posted a thread in socalcivic.com's lounge, and i came and signed up. HAHA! just thought i'd drop a line and say what's up to the 13 other members that are in here? hahaha

TorGa3iGhT (SoCalCivic.com)

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
very cool - welcome to the boards. So what year civic do you have now, or are you looking to get the new civic?

Tell Unexpected THANKS for posting up a link! =)

·
Registered
59 Posts
hahahaha LMAO! i didnt know you made a thread about me wth...ya i posted the link in socalcivic after i found it in clubrsx and i joined it when i first saw the link...no problem good luck with the site. :)

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
not QUITE yet.... we're almost there. lol. 19 and counting at this moment. So help spread the word all you can. If you know someone who's looking to get the new civic, shoot them an email over to the site. They may enjoy the countdown to the new civic. I know I can't wait.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
holy crap...i just checked the member list....u have over 300 now!! when i signed up i was like member 13 or something...HAHAHA! crazy...u guys have more members than socalcivic does. =/

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
oh, and to answer someone's question about me getting an 8th gen civic...naw, prolly not for awhile....got myself a 6th gen civic...not even at 100k miles yet, so it'll be awhile before i need another car ;)

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
TorGa3iGhT said:
oh, and to answer someone's question about me getting an 8th gen civic...naw, prolly not for awhile....got myself a 6th gen civic...not even at 100k miles yet, so it'll be awhile before i need another car ;)
well, you're still welcome on here. The forum keeps growing daily, and I'm sure it will grow a lot more in the coming months. Once the car is at all of the dealerships, I expect a lot more traffic.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
webby said:
well, you're still welcome on here. The forum keeps growing daily, and I'm sure it will grow a lot more in the coming months. Once the car is at all of the dealerships, I expect a lot more traffic.
haha! sweet! ya, always nice to know i'm welcome on other boards ;)

nice to meet ya as well...so ur the admin, huh? i'm the admin for SCC :thumb:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts