8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SO in case nobody knows who I am cause its been forever, I reluctantly gave up my TW, 08 Si FG.

ive been to the past two dragon meets, i come all the way from New Orleans.

well this year is going to be dragon big body edition, cause I purchased a 2010 accord sedan ex-l.

I have a new baby girl and the car seat just wouldn't fit in the 2 door, i looked for a 4 door si, but nobody had one in the state I was in, plus i like the 8th gen accord anyway

so in true dragon fashion, the second day I had the car I ordered a sway bar and put it as soon as a i got it in

impresions, the car actually handles pretty good, and the transmission is not shabby, I find that it shifts pretty quick and with the exception of the insane long second gear all the others are spaced well.

comfort is second to none the thing is smooth as glass, the HFL aka bluetooth is sweet, works like a champ, the radio sounds really good its pretty much the same setup as the Si.

well thats whats up with my car situation.

P.S. of course i gutted the airbox, now you can hear change over at 5000 rpm, and its surprisingly loud :vtec:

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
The anti Civic cround keeps growing and growing. :giggle:

We'll still welcome you with open arms...

...You'll just have to drive in the back. :laughing:

·
Registered
8,136 Posts
The 8thcivic meet is vastly becoming the "few civics and motley collection of cars meet"

No matter man, its not about the car your driving, its just about being there and being in good fellowship with your fellow car enthusiast for a weekend of good driving.

Except for Ken, its not ok for him until he has a build thread, then its ok. :hiding:

·
Registered
437 Posts
Eclipse?

The 8thcivic meet is vastly becoming the "few civics and motley collection of cars meet"

No matter man, its not about the car your driving, its just about being there and being in good fellowship with your fellow car enthusiast for a weekend of good driving.

All I want to know is, are you bringing that "Motley" Eclipse with you this year? I hope so I want to drive it.

·
Registered
8,136 Posts
All I want to know is, are you bringing that "Motley" Eclipse with you this year? I hope so I want to drive it.

Its a strong possibility, unless it does what normal DSM's do and breaks, but I assure you it has been on the dragon about 10 -15 times

1 - 6 of 6 Posts