8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, im looking to buy a brand new si off the dealer lot, and i wanted to get an idea of what i can expect to pay. How much room do i have to negotiate, what price did you guys negotiate you civic si down to?

any positive input is appreciated ,thanks guys.

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
goto Edmunds.com find the invoice price w/options. Try to get as close to that price as possible. Thats all you need to do. Asking the question here is pretty much pointless, price depends on urgency, availability, competition, time of year, region, and a whole slew of other things. People are just going to be throwing out inconsistent numbers that will not help you at all. Goto the website, do research... YOU ONLY HAVE TO REMEMBER 1 number.

·
Registered
15,996 Posts
if i didn't get the extended warranty, i would have paid 21k even out the door....for an 07 RR si...

·
Registered
731 Posts
I also payed $20,800 before tax and everything for my '07 FG2. Went through my uncle so he was able to get a little bit off.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
I paid $23,000 out the door with taxes, tags & registration included for my 7-mile 07 SI nighthawk pearl coupe w/ navigation, mud guards, and all-weather rubber floor mats.

·
Registered
42 Posts
i think it would be better if people would just put the price of the car before other fee instead of OTD- we're from different parts of the country-so taxes and dmv fees would differ. also it it misleading when you add-on things ie:extended warranties, accessories...blahh blah. cuz the dealer could sell the under invoice and mark every else up to recoup. anyways i paid 22,112 for my 07 Si/Navi in Socal.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ONLY SI'S please , i should have added that to the title.

i would prefer with navigation before tax and everything.

·
Registered
140 Posts
$19,300 for my 2007 Civic Si sedan in silver. Thats before taxes, titles and other misc fees. Had 25 miles on it when I got her.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I got my nhb coupe in august of 2007,waited 3 months for it,i have two dealers in town,each recieves two coupes per month,and they had 3 or 4 deposits on coupes to be delivered . I`m told its still the same now,sedans where no problem,they would usually have one on the lot at any given time,so i payed msrp on my car,no negotiating on the coupes, 21,885,summer tires no navi.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
22otd for RR sedan

1 - 20 of 40 Posts