8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
helpp!!
i have an 06 sedan i got it dropped a couple months back on eibach sportlines i think its a 1.4 all around but i want to go lower does anyone know any springs or coilovers for a 06 sedan i cant find them anywhere and i wanna go lower than 1.6 maybe like a 2.0 or so

·
Banned
2,370 Posts
helpp!!
i have an 06 sedan i got it dropped a couple months back on eibach sportlines i think its a 1.4 all around but i want to go lower does anyone know any springs or coilovers for a 06 sedan i cant find them anywhere and i wanna go lower than 1.6 maybe like a 2.0 or so
If you really want to, Tein basics lower your car 2+ inches if you put it on the lowest setting...

ShowStoppersUSA :: Award Winning Cars

Go to Honda...then pick your car and follow the directions

·
Registered
13,283 Posts
Lowering you car that much will just cause your dampers to blow prematurely :)giggle:). So, just start saving to replace them. Same thing is true for coilovers. No damper can take over lowering. Also, over lowering effs your suspension geometry to the point where the car handles worse than stock which is dangerous on the streets or the track.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.