·
0 Posts
Bad Religion and Street Dogs, House Of Blues Sunset

or

Less Than Jake and Big D and the Kids Table, The Masquarade Atlanta

·
Registered
764 Posts
I saw Billy Corgan aka Smashing Pumpkins in November here at the Backyard in Austin. What a concert. (thanks, Joy!) I've also seen Incubus, Willie Nelson, 311, Velvet Revolver, Howie Day, John Mayer, Blue October, Audioslave, Metallica, Limp Bizkit and Linkin Park. :-D (I could go on an on. Living in Austin is WONDERFUL for seeing live bands.)
Quoted for the truth! :thumb:

Best concert ever = Dethklok. Or Gojira, Machinehead, Trivium and Lamb of God in one night. Brutal.

·
Registered
577 Posts
I've been to so many good shows it's hard to pick just one...

Pink Floyd during the Pulse tour on shrooms and bowls. WOW! :laughing:

Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds at the Santa Barbara bowl. Tim is god on guitar!

DMB in general...hit show 40 this year! It's hard to beat a DMB weekend at The Gorge. :dancing:

"Drop in the Park" - Pearl Jam, Cypress Hill, Sky Cries Mary and a few other bands. Awesome.

Jethro Tull at The Paramount theater. Ian pouring champagne for the audience FTW!

Lauryn Hill solo, The Roots as the opener at the pier here in Seattle.

During the early 'grunge' years in Seattle though I got to see bands like Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Alice In Chains, Mudhoney, Deftones, L7, The Gits (shortly before Mia's murder :( ), Radiohead acoustic (just Thom and the guitarist), etc at small clubs. God, those were some good times! :woot:

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Update:

Mute Math (Cain's : Tulsa)
Mars Volta (Cain's : Tulsa)
Nine Inch Nails (Ford Center : OKC)

Seeing NIN again next month at the BOK Center : Tulsa

141 - 160 of 201 Posts
About this Discussion
200 Replies
137 Participants
jnissen
8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
We’re a community for 8th Gen 2006 - 2011 Civic owners to discuss performance mods, body kits, Si models, turbo kits and accessories. Come Join the club!
Full Forum Listing